Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week 7 at the middle

Well, well dear friend I am glad you are going to work with me this week Nori.
To you and the other partners I have to tell you that I am working with my students on the difference between Simple Present and Present Preogressive.
They are 30 students from 20 t0 36 years old and they are in the third elemetary level. i don't consider third level in intermediate.
So i an working in these differences.
The students ans I are working in the basic use of technology just at the moment we are working with a laptop and a bought internet by the movi telephone conection. It is very expensive but it is just for the moment . I hope to have my own computer lab with all the tools I need. for the use of technology. However we are just watching videos aboiut daily activities(simple present) and things are happening now (Present progressive) .
To continue working in the tech nology I want to work with interactive power point and rubrics of course I need to work with my and your delicious because there I can find some useful wiki for the different activities I want to apply.
at the moment it is my big project and with my partner Nori are going to check our projects.
Thanks friends if you have some ideas to improve my project please tell me they are welcome.
Ma del Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend we know the problem with the level of or students so please first motivate them and in the process we correct the mistakes, so my friend good goob and good luck.

    Nori

    ReplyDelete

It is great to begin something.