Saturday, May 14, 2011

Week 6

This week has been very difficult Especially for  the Interactive Power Point because it has been really long  to do that. I spend long hours trying  to create a good  and useful one. However people  who visited  my  Power Point advise me to include action buttons . I am going to Check it and trying  to solve it. Is really hard because I used  to do power points just  for presentations  when I present  some information and  I have never done an interactive one. I am trying . I am  trying.
The readings that we have this week were very interesting because they help us in the way how  to work with large groups, the power interactive, assessment.
Well the participation in discussions was useful and also the partners  help each other  to find an implement our jobs.
This week about  our guest I have  a blank because they never answer me my question, however Forum  magazines are very useful, interesting and amazing  for  me every time I read I like them a lot.
I am struggled  with the  Interactive Power point  if  someone  can help me I appreciate your ideas especially trying  to have action buttons, and the jeopardy game.????
As always this course is very interesting  and helpful for me.
According  to the implementation and changes  in my classes I am happy  to listen to  the authorities of  my University are working  to implement a lab with computers, so I suppose they are going  to provide us with inter net  and the necessary things we need to work with technology. That is my change and implementation, the continue talking  and talking about  the need of that I hope one  day we  can have all the things  we need  for  the modern classes of English. Today I am just working alone and using the flash memory to store the value information for  my changes.
I will let you know  about my progress.
Ma del Carmen

4 comments:

  1. Dear Maria del Carmen.

    It seemed to me that you are a little kind of disappointed about power point. I just wanted to tell you that I did like your presentation very much; yet, you can improve it by using some of the suggestions and recommendations that we are learning in this course. I know how difficult it is to come up with tasks like the ones we have been doing so far. It has also been frustrating to me. But judging by your work, I’m sure you’ll do it just great. And with the implementation of a lab in your institution, I’m sure you will take advantage of everything we have learned and improve you practice for the benefit of your students, who should realize how lucky they are to have you as their teacher.

    Just like you, I keep myself dreaming that someday, hopefully not too far away, in our country, in our institutions, all of the necessary facilities will be there in order to make our job’s more productive, and according to the needs of the current changes in society. It is not only up to us, and even if we try and try and keep giving our best, we still need some halp and support from authorities. However, be faithful, it will happen. Meanwhile just keep being the brave, passionate and enthusiastic teacher you are.

    Congratulations on your hard and wonderful work! keep it that way :)


    GABY
    Ecuador

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Ma del Carmen.

    It was a nice week, I think I was kinda complucated as you say, I had some trouble making my power pont presentation, but finally i did it.
    Congratulation for the videos you have on your blog, they are very nice.
    Good point that intitutions should provide us with technological material we need to have to do our job.

    Abig hug,
    Jorge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you
    Dear Gaby and George.
    Your words encourage me to continue
    You are so kind . Thanks again
    Ma del Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my dear friend I saw your presentation and was very nice really so CONGRATULATIONS.

    On saturday I was in the english center in that course that Wilma prepare for us and she told me that in six months all the classrooms of our center is going to be equipped with computers, projectors and internet so we are going to be able to apply all the knowledge learned in this course.

    A big hug for you.

    Nori

    Ecuador

    ReplyDelete

It is great to begin something.