Saturday, May 28, 2011

My week 8

As always It has been very hard to work on it.
I made a lot of things this week I prepared my own hand out with the sites Robert gave us to take advantage of them.
My students created their blog to work in our project as you must remember my project is to do the constrast with simple present and present progressive.
I am doing well and also my dear Partner Nori.
We are sorking so hadr in our projects. And we have to be prepared to sen the last job on June 3th as Robert said.
Well I have a little more to work and I hope everything will be good.
The discussions was good too. We met Mr. Magoto. It was very interesting to know that `people work to help the teachers to help teachers those web pages are excellent because they promote to be the students independant and try to do self job and thus be autonomous.
thanks,
Ma del Carmen
Ecuador

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great to begin something.