Sunday, June 5, 2011

Week 9

Week 9
Wow! almost finishing the course!
It also has been a busy week with a lot job to do . About my final project I sent it you can see at Robert's wiki and also here you are my URL for the webquest: www.zunal.com/webquest.php?w=103215. Also you can see my interactive power point which was used to establish the difference between Simple Present and Present Progressive which was wide practice before doing the performance at The Tea Party. It was an interview during a party in which each student acting as different famous people talked about the things they usually as this famous person and the things they are doing now.
We record a video. As I told you the video was the last practice on Friday afternoon. That is why the video editing is not ready. I promise you as soon as possible have in this blog the video.
Well we worked hard to come true the project and practice the technology that help teachers in their way of working.
As I told you it was difficult for me and the students to have access
to the computers for the blog , for the presentation of interactive power point but we did I brought the laptop to work in groups and we overcame that point. It was amazing working with technology.
The students were more motivated. They wanted to work and act. They were a little nervous, too but we did.
The nicenet was good to talk about the use of technology in education using the multiple intelligences and learning styles.
Ma del Carmen
Ecuador

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great to begin something.